Thursday, March 25, 2010

Attention Chgowiz! I will squash a fairy every day your blog remains down!


I'm not screwing around here man. I mean it. I've got a yard full of the little buggers and I'm not afraid to mash 'em.

Your blog has been an important resource for gaming inspiration, for me, and I'm sure no few others. Please come back to the table and roll some dice. The OSR can't get by with just 136 of us.

Fellow bloggers, I ask for your support in this. Let's all squash fairies for Chgowiz!

8 comments:

Jeffrey Runokivi said...

I will squash them, I will squash them a lot. I will also feed their faces to a certain slug...who eats faces.
GLITTER AND FAIRIES FOR CHGOWIZ!

Zanazaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zanazaz said...

Well, if I could find my +2 tennis racket I would. Cuz, I really hate getting fairy goo on my hands or shoes. That stuff stains like you wouldn't believe...

Timeshadows said...

I'll simply add my vote to the 'Chg' come back' party.

Anonymous said...

Oh, the horror...the horror...

Clovis Cithog said...

not only will I smash faeries

I think I will set fire to a treant

Gothridge Manor said...

Absolutely. We are going to have to get serious if we want the old man back.

Adam Dickstein said...

Damn but I love me some Froud.

And miss the Chg-man. Hope to see you soon.